COVID-19 Studio Update
Hello Again Yogis,
Starting Saturday March 21st, our classes will turn to online live streaming only. Texas Governor Abbot announced, among other closures, that all gyms and yoga studios are required to be closed to the public for 2 weeks until April 4th.
Getting started with live streaming
- Log into your Flow Yoga Account (or create one if you haven’t yet)
- Check our schedule daily for what classes will be available – we added a new tab to the website “Online” so you can see all our classes at once
- Find the class you want to take and click ‘Join’
- If you have a membership – you are all set to sign up for classes
- We also now have a $10 unlimited daily live stream option you can purchase
- If you have a class pass, you can choose to use your class pass for the live stream or pause using your classes and purchase a $10 daily pass or a monthly membership. We will extend the dates of your class pass.
- The link to live stream the class will be sent to your email inbox. IMPORTANT: Please check your spam folder and make sure Flow Yoga is added to your contact list
- When it’s time for class just click on the link. There is nothing to install.
- Have problems? We still have our wonderful front desk staff at all locations to support you so you can call, email or chat if you need help.
There will be some adjustments to the schedule as we fully ramp up the online streaming, but you can still expect access to a huge variety and dozens of classes each day. Through our live streamed classes, you will have access to a multitude of yoga teachers from all 3 locations, so it’s a great opportunity for you to try out some new classes and instructors.
Helping you keep your practice
To support you at home, we have dropped the prices of all of our props by 20%, which includes blocks, bolsters, blankets, straps and mats. Please reach out to us with your studio location and we can have your props ready for pick up.
Supporting the community
We have an amazing team of 80+ people at Flow and are fighting hard to keep paying our team. Flow Yoga is reinvesting every penny to the studio, teachers and staff and our leadership team has taken in no payment in order to support our teachers and staff. We have been working around the clock to setup the best streaming experience, and we are keeping our front desk team employed by shifting to tech support for the live streaming feeds, answering your requests and setting up and disinfecting between classes.
It is our hope that we return to our regularly scheduled in-studio classes within 2 weeks and would be very appreciative if you stuck with us through this mandated closure by enjoying our live streamed classes.
As always, we love hearing from you. You are welcomed to respond to me here if you have any questions.
Love and light,
Carolina and Fennis
Owners, Flow Yoga