(In Person) Memorial Day Yoga for Vets at Cedar Park
About the workshop
Yoga is about holding space, and there is no greater honor than holding space, grace and energy for those who’ve served and sacrificed for our home, allowing us to set roots, grow and thrive as a community.
Memorial Day, Monday 5/31 - let’s acknowledge, support and honor our Veterans, past and present, within our families and community through the mindful practice of yoga. Light a candle for those who have served.
Please join us in a very special donation based Yoga Class dedicated to our service men and women who selflessly dedicate their lives to our country. Class is free, though we ask that you donate directly to the VFW in Leander, TX or the Veterans Yoga Project. Donations will be accepted at the studio.
at Cedar Park
Sat Nam, peace and light to all beings, may we all be kind and loving, build people up, spread the light. Sharing yoga is a gift. Yoga has so much to offer. there is always a story to unfold in a yoga practice. we observe the story within and around. letting go of judgment, fear, anxiety, bringing into the light, calm, peace, and happiness.
- RYT500 Hatha Yoga
- IKTA300 Kundalini Yoga
- Gong Yoga with Mehtab Benton
- Healing Trauma with Yoga with Yoga Well Insitute
- Mudra Therapy with Mehtab Benton
- Restorative Yoga with Judith Lassater
- Yin Yoga with Bernie Clark
- Sound Therapy Level 1&2
- Vibrational Sound Assoc Practioner
- Hatha Yoga
- Kundalini Yoga
- Yin / Restorative/ Gentle Yoga / Chair Yoga
- Energetic balance focused flow classes
- Soulful Sound Journeys with Gentle Movement
- Alignment Yoga
- Kundalini Yoga for Beginners
- Meditation Varieties
- Sound Journeys