This workshop is a focus on overall gratitude for life. There are so many events, situations and variables that keep us moving so fast, it is easy to forget about all we have to be thankful for in our lives. This can cause us to feel depleted, have a huge void and feel overwhelmed. By making gratitude a habit, we can change how we view our personal lives and the world, causing us to feel more complete, satisfied, joyful and inspired. In this workshop, you will explore the power of gratitude in your life and how simple it is to incorporate. The more you give gratitude for what you have, the more you receive and see to give gratitude for, ultimately filling your cup and creating more day-to-day joyful experiences.
This workshop will include:
- Presentation/Chat about the importance of overall gratitude
- Outrageous gratitude exercise
- Writing gratitude list
- Sharing some of the list in a small or large group
- Making gratitude jars
- Writing 4-5 things from the list on gratitude cards, read to self and say, “thank you” x 3 before putting in jar
- Worksheet provided at the end of the workshop called “Seven Simple Steps to live a life filled with Gratitude and Joy,” that can be incorporate for at least 21 days in a row to create a habit of gratitude.
What to bring: your favorite jar! We will have everything else.