(In Person) The Art of Activation at Westgate
About the workshop
Our focus will be on:
- Posture on and off the yoga mat.
- Activating the posterior chain.
- Effective muscle activation around the knee.
- Increasing strength for knee stability.
- Identifying weakness around the knee joints.
- Correct knee alignment.
Eon has been practicing yoga since the start of 2007.With close to 7000 teaching hours behind his name, he has the experience to share in-depth knowledge on physical posture, anatomy, pranayama, meditation, and yoga philosophy. His knowledge, passion, and ability to motivate and lead his students through his classes and teacher courses, provide his students with the necessary understanding of the yoga discipline and foundation needed for a lifelong practice.