Gratitude & Meditation at Cedar Park
About the workshop
After our meditation, you will explore the power of gratitude in your life and how simple it is to incorporate. The more you give gratitude for what you have, the more you receive and see to give gratitude for, ultimately filling your cup and creating more day-to-day joyful experiences.
This workshop will include:
- Discussion about the importance of overall gratitude
- Outrageous gratitude exercise
- Writing gratitude list
- Sharing some of the list in a small or large group
- Making gratitude jars
- Writing 4-5 things from the list on gratitude cards, read to self and say, “thank you” x 3 before putting in jar
- “Seven Simple Steps to live a life filled with Gratitude and Joy,” that can be incorporate for at least 21 days in a row to create a habit of gratitude.
You will leave the workshop with your new gratitude jar.
What to bring: your yoga mat, a journal and your favorite jar! We will have everything else.
at Cedar Park