Health & Wellness Fair at Westgate
About the workshop
On New Years Day, we're pulling together a team of intuitive, compassionate healers from a range of disciplines so that you can start your year relaxed and rejuvenated!
Readers, healers, masseuses, acupuncturists and vendors will energize body, mind, heart & soul at Austin’s most unique alternative healing event.
Entry grants access to our beautiful space and a 25-minute session with a practitioner of your choice. You can take part in multiple sessions with additional donations.
Your contribution will benefit Casa Marianella, a nonprofit organization providing housing and support services for displaced immigrants and refugees.
With almost 2 decades of experience Carolina is well-known for her ability to educate students on how to use their body, mind and breath in a profound and life changing way. With her authentic, fun and creative teaching style, Carolina caters and modifies her classes to adapt to each student's unique needs.
- ERYT 500 Yoga Instructor
- Certified Fitness and Personal Trainer
- Certified Pilates Instructor
- Certified Meditation & Mindfulness Instructor
- LISD Out of Campus Coach
- Vinyasa / Power Yoga
- Hatha / Gentle
- Strength / Flexibility Training
- Kids / Prenatal / Postnatal / Senior
- Meditation / Stress Relief
- Flow Yoga 200hrs Teacher Training - Lead Teacher
- Meditation & Mindfulness
- Yoga for Beginners
- Specialty Workshops and Master Classes
- One on one Private Session