Intro To Kundalini (Series) at Westgate
About the workshop
In this series, we will cover the basics of Kundalini Yoga as a beginner’s practice. The completion of this series should allow the participant to attend almost any Kundalini class and have a working knowledge of the terms and techniques he/she will encounter.
Instead of learning just the rudimentary language and tools of this practice, we will attempt to get first-hand experience of the technology utilized in this style, and how the various facets we learn about can be used to maximum advantage as we encounter the circumstances presented in our lives.
Siri Bahadur has been practicing and teaching Kundalini Yoga for over forty-five years. He teaches drop-in classes, workshops, and trains Kundalini Yoga Teachers. He has a love of yoga, meditation, mantra, and the use of instrumental sounds (guitar, gongs, and bowls) to enhance the experience of asana, pranayama, meditation, and relaxation.
Siri Bahadur began his practice of Kundalini Yoga in 1974 and has found the art and science of this style of yoga to be one of constant unfolding discovery. His passion is sharing by teaching, fed by the Kundalini premise of realizing the conscious mindset of the possible human. Breath, movement, and sacred sound are staples in his classes.
- Kundalini Teacher 500-hour Certification
- Kundalini Level Three Certification
- Kundalini Level One Certified Teacher Trainer
- Kundalini Level Two Certified Teacher Trainer
- Kundalini Certified Gong Trainer
- Kundalini Yoga
- Kundalini of Sound
- Gong Trainer
- Kundalini Chakra Workshop
- Kundalini Ten Light Bodies Workshop
- Kundalini Pranayama Workshop
- Kundalini Mantra and Meditation
- Holding the Healing Zero Space of Shunya