Buti Yoga at Anderson
About the workshop
Come celebrate PRIDE month with a special Buti Yoga class. Buti Yoga is a dance inspired workout with heart pumping music. We engage our Kundalini/ Shakti energy and move it around and out. Leave this class feeling warm and inspired to conquer what ever life throws your way. this is a HIIT style class. lots of physical movement. tribal beats, tribal movement. we prepare first with the traditional six ranges of spinal movement, shake everything out for while, add pauses in Yoga Asana, and cool down with floor work. we will wrap up our 1.5 hour session with deep rest and Gong Yoga.
This special event will be sponsored by Megan Gallihugh with Green Compass Global- USDA certified organic hemp and CBD wellness. Check out the goodies after class.
Sat Nam, peace and light to all beings, may we all be kind and loving, build people up, spread the light. Sharing yoga is a gift. Yoga has so much to offer. there is always a story to unfold in a yoga practice. we observe the story within and around. letting go of judgment, fear, anxiety, bringing into the light, calm, peace, and happiness.
- RYT500 Hatha Yoga
- IKTA300 Kundalini Yoga
- Gong Yoga with Mehtab Benton
- Healing Trauma with Yoga with Yoga Well Insitute
- Mudra Therapy with Mehtab Benton
- Restorative Yoga with Judith Lassater
- Yin Yoga with Bernie Clark
- Sound Therapy Level 1&2
- Vibrational Sound Assoc Practioner
- Hatha Yoga
- Kundalini Yoga
- Yin / Restorative/ Gentle Yoga / Chair Yoga
- Energetic balance focused flow classes
- Soulful Sound Journeys with Gentle Movement
- Alignment Yoga
- Kundalini Yoga for Beginners
- Meditation Varieties
- Sound Journeys