Time to Fly at Westgate
About the workshop
Time to Fly: Rising in Love is a transformational weekend dedicated to helping men and women come home to themselves. It will teach you how to reconnect with the inherent wisdom in your body and heart and shed the limiting beliefs that keep you feeling incomplete, stressed, or unworthy. You will learn to grow beyond the confines of your roles and what you’ve been told is possible for you. Whatever phase of life you are in, this will teach and inspire you to expand into the most authentic, creative, and free version of yourself, which is also a return to your true nature and path.
This event will be helpful for you if you:
- Want to learn tools and practices to heal from these last couple years and feel safe, grounded, and alive
- Feel like you are just getting through the day instead of creating your most fulfilled life
- Feel like you have so many responsibilities and obligations that you get the leftovers at the end of the day.
- Struggle with feelings of unworthiness and want to feel loved, accepted, and free to be yourself
- Want to expand in some area/s of your life
- Feel drained or trapped in certain aspects of your relationships
- Feel like your creativity has been hijacked by feelings of stress and overwhelm
- Are entering a new phase of life and uncertain or scared about what’s next
- Want to experience more joy and abundance in your life
- Want to learn how to flow downstream in life instead of trying so hard to make things happen
- Want to feel connected to your own inner guidance system and the support and guidance of the Universe
- Want to remember what makes you feel alive and learn how to access it on a daily basis
- Want to live a life that feels purposeful, authentic, joyful, and free!
Bring a journal, pen, yoga mat, water, and snacks if you want them. We will have chairs if you prefer to sit in chairs rather than on the floor. Wear comfortable clothing that you can gently move in.
We will begin with an introduction and grounding yoga practice. You will be given tools to implement into your daily life to get the most out of this weekend and take into your life.
She lays the foundation for transformation by teaching you how to expand your capacity to be with yourself and life. This allows you access to the present moment where you are your most empowered, loving, and awesome self.
You will learn to move from the old stories of your mind and into the inherent wisdom of your body and intuition so that you can make supportive and life giving choices. Then you can replace the old limiting beliefs with a new one and experience a rapid paradigm shift.
You move from your head to your heart. This is the "How to have your own back" training that teaches you how to love yourself through listening to what brings you peace and makes you come alive and how to prioritize that in your busy, daily life. You learn practical tools to expand into the most creative, joyful, and authentic version of you and how to practice them. You learn tools on how to attract and receive whatever you most want in life. We will have nourishing yoga and healing practices that bring you into your natural state of well being and alignment so that you can dream your life into being. It’s time to FLY!
Four years ago, she was guided and inspired to shift the trajectory of her life and work and offer Time to Fly to help people free themselves from their conditioning and remember WHY they are here. She has experimented with the laws of the Universe and learned and been given tools to facilitate and expedite this process. She is ready and excited to share it with whoever wants to know, love, trust, and be themselves!
Embodiment and gentle yoga will take place throughout the weekend to nourish you and help you drop from your mind into the wisdom of your body and heart. However, no yoga experience is necessary to participate fully in this event. Angie will also combine mindfulness, storytelling, music, journaling, imagining, dreaming, and shamanic journeying and healing practices to help you expand your capacity to:
- Be with yourself and life
- Go from fight to FLOW
- Heal from past hurts/challenges
- Access the inherent Intelligence of your body and inner knowing and how to TRUST it
- Invoke and receive UNIVERSAL SUPPORT and GUIDANCE
- Set healthy boundaries to safeguard and increase your vitality
- Hold space for yourself and others
- Make empowered choices in your life and relationships so that you will feel nourished and inspired
- Trust and act from your inner guidance system
- LOVE yourself and others
- Listen to and prioritize your heart’s deepest desires
- Focus less on all the “how’s” and remember WHY you are here
- Practice the art of receiving and aligning with whatever you want in life
- Find your JOY!
Angie is going to offer small group mentoring and a few spots for individual mentoring after the event for anyone that wants continued support learning and integrating what they learn into their life.
Meet your host
Angie has 15+ years of yoga teaching experience and has created and taught yoga teacher trainings, mentorships, workshops, retreats, and events. Angie has studied yoga, meditation, and shamanism for over 20 years. Her classes are inspirational + light-hearted and will take you on a journey that leaves you feeling expanded and at peace.
- Hatha Flow
- Yin + Restorative
- Time to Fly: Rising in Love an empowering weekend to learn to know, love, trust, and be yourself
- The Art of Holding Space
- The Art of Sequencing