Goddess Gathering at Cedar Park
About the workshop
Throughout history, women have gathered in circles to share their knowledge, their difficulties and their triumphs – either to help each other work and heal, or simply to laugh and dance. Unfortunately, modern day living outside the “village consciousness” has separated us from one of our most valuable resources for health and wellness (on many levels): each other!
Goddess Gathering is a monthly event and is welcoming of women from ALL walks of life and is inclusive of the diverse experiences, histories and identities a woman might have.
From this event, you can expect:
- connection through movement (gentle yoga, dance, relaxation)
- energy-shifting breath work
- guided meditations and sound healing
- sharing stories and ancient myths
- tools to help build a deeper connection with yourself and others
Please arrive early, doors will be locked when the gathering starts.
Meet your host
With almost 2 decades of experience Carolina is well-known for her ability to educate students on how to use their body, mind and breath in a profound and life changing way. With her authentic, fun and creative teaching style, Carolina caters and modifies her classes to adapt to each student's unique needs.
- ERYT 500 Yoga Instructor
- Certified Fitness and Personal Trainer
- Certified Pilates Instructor
- Certified Meditation & Mindfulness Instructor
- LISD Out of Campus Coach
- Vinyasa / Power Yoga
- Hatha / Gentle
- Strength / Flexibility Training
- Kids / Prenatal / Postnatal / Senior
- Meditation / Stress Relief
- Flow Yoga 200hrs Teacher Training - Lead Teacher
- Meditation & Mindfulness
- Yoga for Beginners
- Specialty Workshops and Master Classes
- One on one Private Session