Full Moon Yoga & Sound at Cedar Park
About the workshop
Join Carolina, Kelly West & SeaTurtle for an enchanted evening of relaxation and sound.
The first October's full moon (aka the Hunter’s Moon or Blood Moon) is chock-full of fiery energy that’ll help us to stand up for ourselves and take back our power. The spiritual meaning of the Hunter’s Moon is about activating our inner warrior as we set forth into the darker half of the year.
The full moon marks the end of the lunar cycle, a time to release and let go. This special event is an opportunity to remove stuck energy, clarify our intentions, reset and renew the body and mind.
In this beginners friendly special event, you will experience the benefits of:
- Gentle + Restorative Yoga
- Guided Meditation/relaxation
- Sound Healing with Gongs, Crystal bowls, Chimes and more
No prior yoga experience necessary. You are guaranteed to leave feeling relaxed and at ease - what a wonderful way to practice self-care!
With the moon’s alignment to the earth, it allows you to release, cleanse and completes cycles, patterns and recurring situations. It’s a time where you can reset your course.
Registration in advance is highly recommended as this event fills up fast.
Meet your host
With almost 2 decades of experience Carolina is well-known for her ability to educate students on how to use their body, mind and breath in a profound and life changing way. With her authentic, fun and creative teaching style, Carolina caters and modifies her classes to adapt to each student's unique needs.
- ERYT 500 Yoga Instructor
- Certified Fitness and Personal Trainer
- Certified Pilates Instructor
- Certified Meditation & Mindfulness Instructor
- LISD Out of Campus Coach
- Vinyasa / Power Yoga
- Hatha / Gentle
- Strength / Flexibility Training
- Kids / Prenatal / Postnatal / Senior
- Meditation / Stress Relief
- Flow Yoga 200hrs Teacher Training - Lead Teacher
- Meditation & Mindfulness
- Yoga for Beginners
- Specialty Workshops and Master Classes
- One on one Private Session