June 26, 2020
I hope you are staying healthy and sane, we miss YOU and our yoga community!
We know it’s hard to keep a consistent practice during this time, we hear daily from students and teachers on both ends, wanting to come in and practice and wanting to quarantine.
Sticking to our motto of “Yoga for Y’all“ we’re adding options for whatever makes you most comfortable to keep up your practice.
As we continue to open our studios we’re taking what we think is a sensible approach: the only people in class are students and teachers who are ready for in-person interactions and we’ll make the environment as safe as possible for that. For those isolating or distancing, our digital offering will continue and will keep evolving for the foreseeable future.
We’re expanding those options today:
- Flow Yoga Westgate is now open
- Flow Yoga Anderson is opening tomorrow Friday, June 26
- Live streaming will continue with upwards of 75 classes a week
- On-demand video classes are available for members
There will be some small adjustments to the schedule as we expand the options so be sure to regularly check the different location tabs on the schedule in the app and website.
Process for in-person classes:
- YOU MUST Pre-Register for classes through the website or app.
- Classes have a limited capacity so please be mindful of last minute cancelations, a fee may apply
- If the class is full, you will be placed on a waiting list, you will be notified if a spot opens up
- Wearing a mask is REQUIRED in all of the common areas (lobby, halls, bathrooms) but you can remove your mask once on your mat
- When you arrive for your class – safely say ‘hello’ to check in with our front desk staff and go to the room to set up
- To help control traffic, please enter through the main Entrance Door (which will be open), but after class completes, exit through the Room Door.
- You will wear your shoes to the entrance of the yoga room. Take them off and bring them and your personal belongings in the room and set them near your mat.
- The floors will be marked for mats to help everyone to maintain +6ft distance.
- As always the studios are cleaned and disinfected between each and every class
- For your safety, we will not have props available, but you can bring your own.
We look forward to practicing with you no matter which option is right for you!
With Love and Gratitude,