An Intentional Artist and community builder who gains insight through meditative journey-work. His creations are truly a “made prayer” to address something bigger, or deeper in the individual, or the world. Nate’s work can elicit deep thought and encourages cleansing, healing and blessing individuals, sacred spaces and community. His intention is to raise awareness, discomfort and ease, however that may look.
Nate Long ”Owl”:
- Activities Director for the Shamanic Community of Austin.
- Author of multiple children’s books.
- Writes and illustrates regular inspirational works through http://www.blueeyeart.com.
- Drum/rattle maker, holding workshops throughout the year.
- Founder of Austin Labyrinth Project and maker and teacher of labyrinth building.
- Sound healer, energy healer, ceremonialist and minister for marriage, blessings, and rite of passage events.