Yoga for Gratitude + Sound Bath with Winnie at Cedar Park
About the workshop
Gratitude unshackles us from toxic emotions, creates happiness and leaves a lasting, positive impact on the brain. Studies show conscious counting of blessings improves our emotional and physical health — creating a habit to see the good in situations.
We’re starting the holiday with a breathing practice for clarity, a gentle Hatha Flow to open the heart and closing with a gratitude meditation, integrated with a healing, soothing sound bath for deep relaxation.
You are always welcome in our Flow Yoga home!
at Cedar Park
Sat Nam, peace and light to all beings, may we all be kind and loving, build people up, spread the light. Sharing yoga is a gift. Yoga has so much to offer. there is always a story to unfold in a yoga practice. we observe the story within and around. letting go of judgment, fear, anxiety, bringing into the light, calm, peace, and happiness.
- RYT500 Hatha Yoga
- IKTA300 Kundalini Yoga
- Gong Yoga with Mehtab Benton
- Healing Trauma with Yoga with Yoga Well Insitute
- Mudra Therapy with Mehtab Benton
- Restorative Yoga with Judith Lassater
- Yin Yoga with Bernie Clark
- Sound Therapy Level 1&2
- Vibrational Sound Assoc Practioner
- Hatha Yoga
- Kundalini Yoga
- Yin / Restorative/ Gentle Yoga / Chair Yoga
- Energetic balance focused flow classes
- Soulful Sound Journeys with Gentle Movement
- Alignment Yoga
- Kundalini Yoga for Beginners
- Meditation Varieties
- Sound Journeys