Current as of December 23, 2020
As we start to offer in-person classes again. We’re taking what we think is a sensible approach:
- We’ll offer both in-person and online classes for students
- Our teachers can choose to stream only or offer in-person classes
- We’re limiting class sizes and managing traffic flow to maintain safe distances
- Masks are required in all common areas
- As we have done for years, we’re continuing to clean and sanitize the studio between classes
Process for in-person classes:
- YOU MUST Pre-Register for classes through the website or app.
- Classes have a limited capacity so please be mindful of last minute cancelations, a fee may apply
- If the class is full, you will be placed on a waiting list, you will be notified if a spot opens up
- Wearing a mask is REQUIRED in all of the common areas (lobby, halls, bathrooms) but you can remove your mask once on your mat
- When you arrive for your class – safely say ‘hello’ to check in with our front desk staff and go to the room to set up
- To help control traffic, please enter through the main Entrance Door (which will be open), but after class completes, exit through the Room Door.
- The floors will be marked for mats to help everyone to maintain +6ft distance.
- As always the studios are cleaned and disinfected between each and every class
- For your safety, we will not have props available for now, but you can bring your own.
We look forward to seeing you in-person or online.