Time to Fly
Join Angie Knight, spiritual guide, mother, teacher, mentor, and healing guide as she brings all her gifts together to guide you on a journey home to yourself.
Who, Why, How?
Time to Fly is an inspirational weekend workshop for men and women who want to transform and expand in some area of their life.
For the 6th year, this weekend has been life changing for people wanting to move beyond feeling stuck, frustrated, or unworthy of what they really want in life.
Through gentle yoga, journaling, storytelling, practices to uncover and rewrite limiting beliefs, shamanic journeying, and other fun & powerful healing techniques, you will begin to walk your true path!
Angie’s presence is both grounding and inspiring, and she has developed the ability to help people get out of their own way and trust themselves to live an authentic and fulfilling life.
This event will be helpful for you if you:
- Want to learn tools and practices to heal from the pain and traumas of life and return to your innate state of peace
- Feel like you are surviving daily life but want to thrive
- Feel like you have so many responsibilities that you get the leftovers at the end of the day
- Struggle with feelings of unworthiness and want to feel loved, accepted, and free to be yourself
- Want to expand in some area/s of your life
- Feel drained or trapped in certain aspects of your relationships, work, or life
- Want to learn how to flow downstream in life instead of trying so hard to make things happen
- Want to feel connected to your own inner guidance system and the support and guidance of the Universe
- Want to remember what gives you joy & makes you feel alive and learn how to access it on a daily basis!
What to bring:
Bring a journal, pen, yoga mat, water, and snacks if you want them. We will have chairs if you prefer to sit in chairs rather than on the floor. You can bring any props that make you feel comfortable, but we also have props in the studio. Wear comfortable clothing that you can gently move in.