Flow Yoga 200hr Teacher Training
September 9 - December 3
Saturdays 8:00a - 6:00p
Sundays 8:00a - 6:00p
3 Weekends on - 1 Weekend off
$200 Early Bird discount ends August 31!
Training will consist of a diverse array of interactive learning experiences. Here's a little peek into what you can expect:
- Ongoing opportunities to practice teach in live settings throughout the training
- Journaling, Partner Activities, and Group Discussions
- Interactive Asana Labs to learn about Yoga Posture from anatomical and energetic perspectives
- Daily Yoga, Meditation, and Ceremony during the training to integrate and embody the teachings
- Receive support and feedback from trainers and assistants to deepen your personal practice, as well as refine your skills as a Professional Teacher
In yoga, we are all lifelong students. I’m sure you’ve heard it before, and I guarantee you will hear it again - it’s a common theme throughout the yoga journey, and one of the golden nuggets that makes it so special. There is always something new to learn, whether it be about posture, balance or simply yourself. The most seasoned practitioner is as much a student as the nervous yogi that just purchased their first mat. And, one of the best ways to learn more about your own practice is to share it with others.
Through our Yoga Teacher Training, we provide a robust and comprehensive training, registered with Yoga Alliance that gives you the tools to safely, and confidently, create and teach Vinyasa style yoga classes. Created in partnership with an experienced instructional designer, we crafted our program to put the student first, and our intention is to nourish your love for yoga, while also setting a strong, educational foundation to further your yoga career and practice. It’s #YogaForYall, y’all.