Kundalini Activation Process
KAP is a direct energy transmission of life force energy and non-dual states of consciousness that activates the process of Kundalini awakening.
KAP is a practice of surrender, where participants learn how to relax deeper and let go of the thinking mind to receive higher states of consciousness. In a KAP session, spontaneous movements can and do arise, as the energy clears energetic and emotional blockages.
Some consider it a cathartic experience or something that gives them deep insights or realizations. A profound rewiring of the brain structure and central nervous system happens with continued exposure.
In a session, participants lie down on a yoga mat. Curated music is played to take you on a journey. The facilitator touches or presses some of the chakra or meridian points on the body. That’s it. The inside journey varies from profound energetic to emotional experience. What's important is not what happens during the session, but great shifts that happen after.
Participants typically report experiencing:
- deep insights or realizations
- strengthened intuition
- shifts in perception of reality
- more clarity, developed senses
- capacity to feel more deeply
- deeper states of consciousness
- a sense of purpose, inner knowing
- deeper connection to them selves
- living with a more open heart
- bliss states
- experiencing non-dual states or oneness…
What to expect:
- Opening circle with detailed explanation what can happen during the session
- 1 hour energy transmission
- Sharing circle and integration
How to prepare:
- no alcohol, stimulants or drugs before the session
- no heavy foods 3 hours before the session, preferably vegetarian meal
- wear comfortable clothes
- come with an open mind
For more information visit